Youngest son of Walter and Mary (Maxey) ADAY, probably born in Virginia in the 1770's and died about 1830 in Madison Co. Al. Married Miney Ferguson on March30,1805 in Grainger Co. Tenn. On July 31, 1807 in Grainger Co. Tn. a bond was made to John Trotman and Fanny Aday with Levy(Levi) as security. Madison Co AL records show that he signed a bond there in 1819- that he was on Grand Jury on May 22,1822- that he was on a list of accounts due a firm of merchants in Huntsville, AL.
2. Mary F. Aday b. Sap 10 1807 in Tn, d April 23 1871 in Madison Co AL married Samuel Trotman December 11, 1827. Samuel b. March 4,1794 in VA d. Oct 25 1873 Madison Co Al. Both are burried at Fartly/ Crutcher Cemetery near Madison AL
3. Francis (Fanny) Ann Aday. married Stephen C. Davis March 3,1830.
4. Jeptheah G. Aday may be buried in Maple Hill Cem. Huvtsville, AL Married Nannie Clardy
5. John F. Aday
6. Francis M.
m. Mary J
Contributors to our Aday Research Repository
- Barbara Aday BAday56@aol.com
- Aday Line -Walter > Levi > Francis > Ethan
- Fleta Aday Email Fleta
- Aday Line - Boaz > William G. H. > John
- Walsie Aday email@example.com
- Aday Line - Boaz > William G. H. > Martin Wesley
- Helen Austin AustinART@aol.com
- Aday Line - Walter > Son of Walter > Geroge W.
- Beatrice "Dede" D MacDonald firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aday Line > Boaz Walter > Boaz Jefferson > John Wesley
Fleta Aday WebMaster Email Fleta